A REAL ESTATE SALES CAREER
Imagine the degree of success you can have in real estate sales when you haveour brand name behind you. With the CENTURY 21? System, the leading national consumer brand in real estate, potential customers are predisposed to the name you represent. And it's not just a name they know, but a name they trust.
The CENTURY 21? System is one of the world's largest brand in real estate brokerage today. It is comprised of more than 6,000 independently owned and operated offices in 25 countries and territories around the globe. With this worldwide recognition, you'll have an unparalleled opportunity to use this advantage to gain instant consumer awareness, making it easier to meet new prospects, gain listings, and close deals.
To help get our name and message out we utilize a number of exciting, industry-leading resources, including . . .
- the largest national television advertising campaign in the industry.
- a nationwide print campaign.
- internationally known web sites
- a central relocation department
- organizational memberships
The CENTURY 21? System is also among the leaders in technology. Our innovative technology tools have transformed the industry and have helped to propel us successfully into the future of real estate. Some of the valuable tools offered include . . .
- CENTURY 21? Communities- The most comprehensive online consumer resource of real estate and community information ever assembled.
- CENTURY 21? e Neighborhoods- The most powerful collection of community information ever assembled for your relocation clients and your listings. Know the Neighborhood? produces a 40-45 page report on nearly any address, city, or community in the continental United States!
- Rand McNally Streetfinder?- Have you ever had a difficult time finding your way while showing clients homes in an unfamiliar area? Streetfinder can create a map for your showings you can use to get there! A tremendous assistance to your out-of-town buyers as well, this program is a must-have for the busy real estate professional!
- 21Online- Our private online network that helps support one of the world's largest referral networks and provide CENTURY 21 brokers and sales associates with information they need, from training to industry news.
- PowerPak21?- A powerful office management and leads management software package that also serves as CENTURY 21 brokers' daily organizer to keep their business on track.
- CENTURY 21 TELEVISION - Our private satellite network broadcasts educational segments on everything from training to leads management.
- Microsoft Office 2000?- With all of the components including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, and a multitude of other programs.
- Microsoft Publisher 2000?- With all of the clipart and function that will help you create those perfect marketing materials including mailers, flyers, newsletters, and anything else you can imagine! We also have an in-house graphic design artist at your disposal when you need that professional touch!
- Haines Criss Cross on CD-ROM- The Haines Criss-Cross, one of the best known farming tools in the industry, is available on all of the networked computers, including your personal computer if you choose!
Continuous TrainingOur sales associates are among the best trained in the industry. And they earned that reputation with the help of our top-notch training programs. Sales Associates are offered courses on a variety of topics, from incorporating technology into their daily business to management training.
Consider these entry-level and advanced training programs and opportunities:
- 21 Plus Program - This revolutionary five-day course is designed for new sales associates and features practical information combined with hands-on experience.
- CENTURY 21 Plus For Less - An abbreviated version of our 21Plus Program offered to veteran sales associates joining CENTURY 21 offices.
- Relocation Training - Designed to enhance the sales associate's understanding of the relocating client. It is also offered for associates specializing in corporate relocation, third-party and REO properties.
- The Automated Agent - Designed to introduce the sales associate to using technology in daily activities, including managing personal leads and marketing.
- Bonus Training - Because of the strength and power of the CENTURY 21 brand, we can offer special discounted training courses with nationally-known trainers.
- Career Growth Opportunities - Supported through unique brand extension training, like CENTURY 21 Fine Homes & Estates?, Recreational Properties, and CENTURY 21 Commercial? Network.
- Management Training - For sales associates who want to pursue the entrepreneurial path of office management and/or ownership.
We consider our sales associates very special people, so we offer them special resources to further enhance their marketing efforts. These include:
So consider a rewarding career with the Number 1 consumer brand in residential real estate. The CENTURY 21? System. Learn More.
- MetroMultiMedia? Relocation Guide on CD-ROM
- Three brand extensions - CENTURY 21 Fine Homes & Estates?, (sm) and Recreational Properties, and CENTURY 21 Commercial? Network that provide our associates with unique marketing and advertising designed specifically for these key market areas.
- Reduce costs through volume purchasing of a variety of products and services they need to operate more efficiently, productively and profitably, with discounts on travel, office supplies, long distance telephone service, overnight mail service, and more.
- Easy access to specially-priced home-related products and services for their own use and for their customers to provide extra value.